Need assistance with the Two-Step Protein Treatment? ApHogee is on hand to help! Find out about the Aphogee hair protein treatment products, their pros, cons, and reviews, as well as how to use the Aphogee hair strengthening kit like a pro.
What Does Aphogee Do to Your Hair?
This special treatment is made with magnesium and proteins that have been turned on. When heated, the treatment fuses with the hair. For the next 4-6 weeks, hair breakage is significantly reduced. Indicative of something remarkable happening, the ApHogee treatment hardens into the hair during the procedure.
Aphogee Hair Treatment Reviews
The following are a few Aphogee hair treatment reviews from some customers:
- I don’t use any products on my hair because I have fairly dry hair. I’ve tried a few protein treatments in the past, and the ApHogee products were suggested to me because they work well for some people. I stopped using it after a few usages because it didn’t do much for me and seemed to make my hair brittle at the ends.” “Before giving up on trying to restore their damaged hair and cutting it off, I hope someone in need of help with it sees this.
- Since I’ve never found a hair product to work for me, I truly didn’t think this would, but it did! I can’t emphasize it enough! I never take the time to write reviews, but I had to because this is incredible. You will be overjoyed if you properly follow the instructions! Do not be discouraged by the fact that I didn’t smell bad! It’s so nice that I wish I could use it once a week! After reading its reviews, I’m so happy I used this product line!”
Also see: 20 Fast Pro Tips to Using Hair Treatment for Damaged hair
Aphogee Protein Treatment for Curly Hair
You probably already know that curly and textured hair needs to stay moist to stay healthy. For your curls to keep that moisture, you need to make sure they get enough protein. But it would help if you also kept in mind that hair that is kinky, coily, or textured is more prone to breakage than other hair varieties. This is because fine hair follicles require strengthening and re-enforcing to prevent breakage.
Using the ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment for Curl Restoration
1. Wash your hair gently with ApHogee Damaged Hair Shampoo. Completely rinse, then pat dry with a towel.
2.Massage the Two-Step Protein Treatment into your hair until it is completely absorbed. Combing through hair should be avoided. It’s crucial to apply coverage evenly throughout the hair! Eye protection is a must. If a product gets in your eyes, rinse them out as directed.
3. Avoid wearing a plastic cap and leave your hair uncovered. Place the customer in the dryer at medium heat and high airflow. The hair SHOULD NOT be disturbed during drying (instead, you may use a hand dryer). WARNING: After applying ApHogee Treatment, the hair becomes incredibly stiff. While the ApHogee Treatment is drying and being worn in the hair, DO NOT comb or brush the hair.
4. After rewetting, thoroughly rinse with warm water. Eliminate all surplus dry protein. Towel off.
5. Apply ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer to hair and scalp. Allow it to sit for two minutes, then thoroughly rinse.
You may want to see: 18 Best Protein Treatment for Curly Hair ( DIY Guide Included)
Aphogee Two-Step Protein Treatment
Salons have been offering the ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment for a long time because it works better and lasts longer than any one-step treatment or intensive conditioner. In this special therapy, activated proteins and magnesium are mixed with the hair with the help of heat. For 4-6 weeks after use, hair breakage is significantly decreased.
The ApHogee treatment hardens into the hair during the procedure, providing compelling proof that something remarkable is happening. A hooded dryer is necessary for the best results. Customers are amazed by the outcomes after moisturizing with ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer and washing. The ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment is highly recommended for hair that:
- Is too frail or delicate to tolerate a relaxer, perm, bleach, or straightener. (Use the week before your service)
- Is overbleached. Lacks color retention. (apply before color application for 30% reduced fade after 10 shampoos and truer shades).
- When brushed or combed, it breaks.
- After drying, it becomes brittle after being mushy when wet.
- Due to chemical overprocessing, it has lost its curl pattern.
Irrigate vigorously before use! Don’t look into them. Rinse the eyes well with clean water if any product gets into them. (The ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment will irritate the eyes in a manner comparable to lemon juice because of its pH.)
- Use ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair to gently wash your hair. Completely rinse, then blot dry with a towel.
- Distribute ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment evenly throughout the hair by saturating it thoroughly.
- Don’t cover your hair with a plastic cap; leave it uncovered. Place the client in the dryer on medium heat. (Alternatively, you may use a hand dryer, but hair SHOULD NOT be disturbed during drying.) NOTE: The hair gets incredibly stiff after being dried with ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment. When ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment is still wet and in the hair, DO NOT comb or brush the hair.
- Rinse with warm water, gently rewetting yourself. Repeat.
- Apply ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer to the scalp and hair. After two minutes, completely rinse.
- Continue as usual with the next service or style.
Bleaching & Lifting Color
Use ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair, wash the hair, rinse, and towel-dry. Rinse after using bleach or a standard tint remover. Apply the ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment according to general instructions.
ApHogeeTreatment can be used a week before coloring hair to improve the matrix that holds color and stop 30% of the color from fading after 10 shampoos on porous hair.
As an alternative, it can be applied to colors as follows:
Use ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair, wash the hair, rinse, and towel dry. Apply the ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment according to general instructions. After rinsing, pat dry with a towel and apply the depositing tint as usual. Check every 2-12 minutes while wearing a plastic cap over your hair. Use a warm dryer if you want. After the tinting is finished, thoroughly clean your hair. To assist your hair’s natural moisture balance return, use ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer. Rinse, then carry on with the following service or style as usual.
Relaxing & Straightening
After using a relaxer, wait 24 hours before using the ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment. Because Two-Step Treatment is highly alkaline and ApHogee is acidic, the hair and scalp should have time to adjust.
Before the relaxer, we advise getting an ApHogee Treatment at least a day in advance and reevaluating the hair if analysis shows it to be excessively weak and inelastic.
Give yourself 24 hours to recover before applying if a relaxer service causes breakage or damage. The ApHogee service should be delayed until all wounds have healed if it caused any scalp blistering or skin breaks. (This prevents stinging).
Aphogee Hair Products
Other ApHogee hair products are:
#1. Shampoo for Damaged Hair
A daily color-safe shampoo called Shampoo for Damaged Hair is suggested for hair prone to damage. This silky, thick shampoo cleans delicately without damaging color, perm, or relaxer services. Hence, with the help of proteins, emollients, and vitamins, hair that has been damaged by chemicals and heat can get its shine and flexibility back. You can apply it to weaves and extensions.
#2. Balancing Moisturizer
ApHogee’s moisturizing conditioner, Balancing Moisturizer, has a Pro-Phytamine complex in it. This complex is made up of collagen amino acids, emollients, vitamin derivatives, and herbal extracts. It is suggested as a routine for processed hair, dryness, and the ends of long hair and can help protect styles from humidity when used alone.
#3. Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor is a potent strengthening conditioner for moderately damaged hair. It restores the strength, elasticity, and moisture of the hair. On colored, bleached, or relaxed hair, it is advised. Apply it after each shampooing to calm an itchy scalp until the condition of the hair is back to its healthy state. The ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor helps fix damage to hair caused by chlorine and hard water.
#4. ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner deeply penetrates the hair to enrich it. It does this by using ApHogee’s exclusive Pro-Phytamine complex, which smooths hair and makes it easier to manage. It improves styling assistance for all hair types and offers thermal protection. A pH balance locks the cuticle, enhancing color and highlights while detangling the cuticle.
In other words, before using heat-styling equipment or dryers, this leave-in conditioner is advised.
#5. Curlific! Curl Definer
It highlights curly chaos while maintaining definition and control! Hair stays silky and lustrous all day, and styles resist wetness. The dry is far from “crunchy.” It also thoroughly eliminates dirt and grime.
#6. Keratin & Green Tea Shampo
Keratin & Green Tea Shampoo is made with amino acids from keratin that make hair stronger and antioxidants from green tea. Keeping fine, dull, or color-treated hair in a healthy condition is advised. This sulfate-free formulation gently cleanses hair and scalp while being color safe.
Green Tea Extract and our exclusive PropHytamine Complex revitalize hair and calm the scalp. Hair continues to be robust, healthy, and manageable. Safe for everyday use.
Aphogee Hair Strengthening Kit
The ApHogee Hair Strengthening Kit is a simple protein treatment that prevents hair from breaking for weeks and gets hair ready for any chemical service. This two-part technique uses proteins to fortify and subsequently moisturizers and emollients to soften. It works quickly, lasts through several shampoos, and is effective on even the most severely damaged hair. A dryer is not required.
How Long Do I Leave Aphogee Treatment in My Hair?
It would help if you left ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment in your hair until it has fully dried. This process takes around 5 to 10 minutes with the dryer on medium to high. During this process, refrain from touching your hair.
Use the ApHogee protein treatment as a keratin conditioner before and after shampooing. Keratin, which is used in the treatment, will help rebuild damaged hair by replacing any proteins that your hair may have lost. Your hair will thus become stronger and more glossy, and your curls will become more defined and smoother, which may cause frizz to be diminished or removed.
ApHogee Hair Protein Treatment FAQs
How often should you do an ApHogee treatment?
Depending on how you take care of your hair, you should use the ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment every 4 to 6 weeks. If administered more frequently, it’s unlikely that any further benefit would be realized, supposing the treatment was carried out under instructions.
Do you put ApHogee on wet or dry hair?
Use it on damp hair to retain moisture, eliminate tangles, and make it easier to manage. After shampooing, generously apply it to damp hair. You should massage your scalp and hair. Wait two minutes, then carefully rinse, dry, and style.
How long should protein treatment stay in hair?
A protein treatment would usually be put on the hair for 20 to 30 minutes before being washed out. After rinsing, style as preferred. Additionally, it’s crucial to employ goods that support this treatment. Moisturizing hair products can help to repair protein imbalances.
- 18 Best Protein Treatment for Curly Hair (DIY Guide Included)
- Everything You Should Know About Protein Treatments for Black Hair(Types and Benefits)
- Best Hair Dryer for Fine Hair: Reviews of Best Dryers in 2022
- 18 Best Protein Treatments For Natural Hair And Their Benefits
- 20 Fast Pro Tips to Using Hair Treatment for Damaged Hair