Vertical labrets are unique piercing that allows you to pierce your lip vertically, but it’s not for everyone. If you’re considering getting your first vertical labret, here’s all you need to know about cute, cool, and unique vertical labret jewelry. Read on!
What Jewelry Goes in a Vertical Labret?
The typical piece of jewelry used when getting a vertical labret is a 10 gauge straight barbell (which we call an “ear stud”). You can also wear earrings or studs, but these aren’t traditional options for most people who want their new pierced holes covered up as quickly as possible.
Can You Kiss With a Vertical Labret?
Yes, you can kiss with vertical labret jewelry. It’s one of the most popular ways to wear your new piercing! But if you’re thinking about getting a vertical labret, don’t be surprised if the first time you try to kiss someone who has one, is awkward and painful.
When it comes to performing an oral S3X on someone who has a vertical lip piercing, some things need to be considered. First and foremost: will your partner be able to feel your tongue? If not—and this often happens with women—then what do we do? Make sure the tongues aren’t too big for each other’s mouths to avoid injury (eek!). Both parties should know how far back their piercings go before reaching their tonsils/nostrils, where bacteria live.
Cute Vertical Labret Jewelry
Cute vertical labret jewelry is one of the most popular piercing designs in the world. A labret is a small hole on the lower lip that is usually used to accentuate and enhance the look of your face and mouth. There are many different types of piercings that you can have done to your lips, including vertical labrets. These piercings can be done with any type of jewelry material to perfectly match your facial features.
The vertical labret design has been around for many years now, but it didn’t become popular until recently. This is because it gives people who have small mouths an opportunity to show off their facial features in a way that isn’t possible with other types of piercings. Cute vertical labret jewelry is popular because it lets people show off their smiles without braces or other dental work. This makes it easy for anyone to have this piercing without any issues. If you want something distinctive, get a lip piercing today.
You may want to see: AFFORDABLE FINE JEWELRY: Types and Cost
What Gauge Are Vertical Labrets Pierced With?
Vertical labrets are pierced with a gauge that is the same as your lip piercing. They are also pierced with a gauge that is a size or two larger than your lip piercing.
What Do You Use for a Vertical Labret?
When it comes to vertical labrets, you can use any jewelry that is suitable for a lip piercing. If you want something with more weight and size, go with a barbell or stud. If you want something lighter, try using a ball or hoop.
Unique Vertical Labret Jewelry
Vertical labret jewelry is a type of piercing that is done in the upper lip, just below the corner of the mouth. It has become more and more popular over the years, and there are several types of unique vertical labret jewelry available.
Some unique vertical labret jewelry styles include:
- Barbells: These are vertical barbells made from stainless steel, titanium, or other materials. They can be designed to fit your specific needs and preferences.
- Rings: Rings are also available in vertical labret jewelry styles. They come in many different shapes and sizes as well as materials such as gold, sterling silver, or rose gold.
- Piercings: Vertical labret piercings range from small single piercings to large multiple piercings that go all the way through your lip into your cheekbone area.
Does Vertical Labret Make Your Lips Bigger?
No! Vertical labret jewelry does not make your lips bigger. When you’re ready to change out your vertical labrets, you must sterilize the area with soap and water before piercing. You can also purchase a vertical labret piercing kit to clean and prepare your new piercing.
How Do You Brush Your Teeth With a Vertical Labret?
Brushing your teeth with a vertical labret is easy. If you’re new to the idea and want some tips, here are some basic guidelines:
- Use a soft toothbrush (not an electric one) and brush upwards against the gum line of your upper jaw. This will help prevent irritation from being caused by bristles that may be too rough on your gums.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride as this will prevent cavities more effectively than other types of toothpaste do. A good brand for this purpose is Colgate Total Advanced Clean With Fluoride Plus Whitening Care Toothpaste. If you find that it doesn’t suit your needs because it tastes too sweet or otherwise unpleasant, try using something else instead! Just make sure whatever kind you choose does contain fluoride so that there won’t be any issues later down the road when we get into talking about dental care options.
Cool Vertical Labret Jewelry
Vertical labret jewelry is an alternative to the traditional horizontal labret. It is more comfortable and can be worn for longer periods. Here are 4 cool vertical labret jewelry pieces you can wear today:
- Vertical Labret Ring: This cool vertical labret jewelry ring has a vertical design with a gold ring on top of the piercing. The ring is made from yellow gold and has been plated with rhodium. This makes it easy to clean and maintain without any problems. The ring has an elegant look and will turn heads when you wear it at work or while out on the town.
- Vertical Labret Plume Ring : This vertical labret plume ring is made from surgical steel, which means that it is hypoallergenic and resistant to corrosion. It comes in two sizes: one size fits all (7/16″ or 1/2″) and another one fits women only (5/8″). The plume on this item is also made from surgical steel so it can be worn for a long time without causing any issues with your skin or allergies.
- Helix: The most common type of vertical labret jewelry is the helix. This is a spiral that goes vertically up from the tip of one earlobe and down through the other earlobe. It’s often worn along with a horizontal labret, which you’ll see below the helix in the photo above; this is known as an anchor.
- Curved barbell piercing: Another popular option is the curved barbell piercing. These look similar to standard piercings, but they curve around your ear instead of being straight across them like standard piercings do. They’re also usually worn alongside other piercings such as a horizontal barbell or conch shell studs (which we’ll talk about next).
How Long Until I Can Change My Vertical Labret?
The ideal time to change your vertical labret jewelry is six months after you’ve had it pierced. This will give the skin time to heal, and it’s important that you also wait until at least six months have passed before getting a new piercing in the same spot.
Do Vertical Labrets Reject?
You may be wondering if vertical labrets will reject. Fear not! They are a lot like a septum piercing and are not as likely to reject as a regular lip piercing. They can be very long-lasting and they don’t grow down your face as some other piercings do.
Vertical labrets are also easier to take care of because the skin around them is less sensitive than other parts of your face, making it easier to clean the area without irritation or pain (although we still recommend using sterile gauze pads).
I hope this article has given you some insight into the world of vertical labrets and answered your questions about wearing them. I believe that having a vertical labret is a great way to express yourself and be unique, so if this style appeals to you then go for it.
Frequently Asked Questions About Vertical Labret Jewelry
Can you give oral with vertical labret?
No kissing or oral play during healing.
How can I hide my vertical labret at work?
Wear your jewelry backward so that the flat back is on the outside. Then, cover the flat end with a silicone concealer or special effects make-up that matches your skin tone.
Do vertical labret piercings make your lips look bigger?
Yes, it makes it look a bit more full.
- www.freshtrends.com – The Vertical Labret Piercing: Everything You Need To Know
- www.healthline.com – Everything You Need to Know About Getting a Vertical Lip Piercing
- www.byrdie.com – The Complete Guide to Getting a Vertical Labret Piercing