Male pattern baldness makes hair loss more common in men, although it also affects a high percentage of women. According to a medical study, the risk of hair loss increases as women get older and affects about 50% of women at some time in their lives. Keranique’s hair products are aimed at women, with the company promising that their products would help you rejuvenate your hair. According to most reviews, Keranique is one of the best hair regrowth treatments for the hair. Hence, in this article, we will talk more about this Keranique hair regrowth treatment for women and spray along with its side effects.
This hair regrowth treatment is a good option for women looking for hair loss remedies because it does not contain any dangerous extra ingredients. Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment contains the active ingredient minoxidil 2%, an FDA-approved medication for hair loss. Perhaps Keranique’s formulation is underdosed.
More so, Keranique’s shampoos, conditioners, serums, travel packages, sprays, mousses, and even supplements are all designed to strengthen and densify hair.
Highlights of Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment
- It is a cost-effective method for hair regrowth
- It has a comprehensive and ongoing treatment plan.
- Routine deliveries are made possible via Keranique’s Auto-Ship Delivery Program.
- Suitable for all females, regardless of age
- Treats a variety of conditions that cause hair loss.
- Uses the only component approved by the FDA to assist women in growing their hair.
- Free delivery for US orders as well as other special discounts.
- There is a refund within 120
- Even if the container is empty, they gave full refunds within 30 days. International shipping
What Happens When You Stop Using Keranique?
Your hair will return to its previous form if you stop using Keranique, and after three to four months of quitting, your hair may start to shed once more.
Do You Have To Wash Your Hair Every Day With Keranique?
By skipping your regular shampoo, you can prolong the life of your colored hair’s color as well as keep it healthy. The shampoo for color-treated hair from Keranique is made to gently cleanse thinning hair while minimizing color loss.
Methods of Applying Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment
The Keranique treatment involves 4 simple procedures to reduce hair loss and restore the damage:
1. To reduce buildup, prevent shedding, and promote microcirculation, wash your hair with the Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo.
2. Next, thicken hair and give it “body, bounce, and shine” by using the volumizing keratin conditioner.
3. Rejuvenate follicle stem cells by using the Follicle Boosting Serum.
4. In order to repair split ends, guard against breakage, and help foster a vivacious fullness and shine, use the Lift & Repair Treatment Spray.
Cost of Keranique
The price of Keranique varies according to the things you purchase, when, and how. For instance, the crucial Hair Regrowth Deluxe System is currently discounted to $49.95, saving you $65 overall. But only if you sign up for a monthly subscription plan that includes 90-day shipments of the three goods.
Depending on whether you select the 8oz, 12oz, or 3.4oz bottles, you may currently save up to 55% on each of these treatment products if you decide that a subscription isn’t the best option for you.
Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment Reviews
In Newtonville, New Jersey, there is a privately owned beauty business called Keranique. Andrew Surwilo and Tom Shipley founded the company in 2019, and since then, they have provided hair care products to over two million customers. Its goal is to give women with thinning or balding hair an efficient solution.
Even though they can be helpful for men, less than 5% of women are candidates for hair transplants. Injections are the other conventional approach, but they are painful and pricey. Also, with an economical treatment plan for both hair loss prevention and continuing care, Keranique fills this service vacuum.
Keranique is a market leader in hair repair and growth, with more than 2 million clients. However, their unique FDA-approved ingredients and the step-by-step program do affect hair fullness and strength. Their treatment does have some potential side effects, and it may take some time to see results in the mirror.
Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment Side Effects
Keranique tends to pose some harm to you, especially if you have heart diseases. Some of the side effects associated with using Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment include:
- Abrupt and unexplained weight gain
- Swollen hands or feet,
- Racing heart,
- Faintness, or vertigo.
- Irritation or redness of the scalp,
- Unwanted facial hair grows and does not regrow for four months.
Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women
As said earlier, it contains 2% weighted minoxidil which helps the scalp’s hair grow back.
The following result to minoxidil topical solutions 2% was observed in clinical studies of mostly white women between the ages of 18 and 45 who had mild-to-moderate levels of hair loss:
19% of the women reported moderate hair regrowth after using the topical solution for 8 months, with 40% reporting minimal regrowth. In contrast, after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil, for 8 months, 7% of women reported moderate hair regrowth (7% had moderate regrowth: 33% had minimum regrowth).
- Use only outside the home.
- Flammable: Avoid flames and/or fire.
- Use caution as this product could not be effective for you if your level of hair loss differs from that depicted on the carton’s side.
- Do not use if you don’t have any relatives who have lost hair.
- Do not use if you are under the age of 18, and they relate to your hair loss to childbirth even though you don’t know why it happened.
- Never use on infants or young children.
- Avoid using it if your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful, and you apply additional medications to it.
- If you have heart issues, consult a doctor before using.
While utilizing this product:
- Do not apply to other body parts and keep away from the eyes. If inadvertent contact occurs, thoroughly rinse the eyes with cold tap water.
- Some people have seen changes in the texture and/or color of their hair.
- Hair regrowth is a lengthy process. Before you see effects from using this product, you might need to do so twice a day for at least 4 months.
- Each person experiences a different quantity of hair growth. Some people won’t be able to use this product.
Is Keranique The Same as Minoxidil?
No, minoxidil is just the active ingredient in Keranique. Keranique’s main ingredient, minoxidil, takes the spotlight. Minoxidil causes hair follicles to start the growth phase of their normal development cycle.
Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment Spray
Treatment for Keranique Hair Regrowth Easy Precision Sprayer is a hair treatment that contains 2% minoxidil, the sole component FDA-approved for helping women regrow hair according to clinical studies.
The innovative, simple-to-use sprayer makes targeting problem scalp areas with maximum precision possible.
How To Use Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment Spray
- Use six pumps twice daily on the scalp in the areas experiencing hair loss.
- Results won’t be improved by using it more frequently.
- To speed up and maintain your hair regrowth, use it consistently; otherwise, hair loss will resume.
- After use, hands must be washed.
Use only for exterior usage. Don’t spray anything in your eyes.
Benefits of Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment Spray
- It includes the sole FDA-approved component shown to promote hair growth.
- Women who have experienced hair loss or thinning hair can encourage their own natural hair development with the use of the revolutionary Easy Precision Sprayer.
Use twice daily as part of your regular care routines for best effects in 3–4 months.
How Long Does It Take To Regrow Hair With Keranique?
It takes four months. On average, only around half an inch of healthy hair develops per month. Hair thinning might cause slower growth. As a result, even if you use the Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment consistently and as directed twice daily, morning and night, it could take up to 4 months before you start to notice any apparent effects.
From all said, you can see that the Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment is one of the best treatment for hair loss. Though it has some side effects which have been discussed in this article, you should have it at the back of your mind that you will achieve the best results when you use this hair regrowth treatment properly. Say no to hair loss and try this hair regrowth treatment for any loss of difficulty you have.
Keranique Regrowth Hair Treatment FAQs
Which drugs result in hair loss?
It is believed that a wide range of treatments, including vitamin A-containing acne medications (retinoids) can cause hair loss. Chemotherapy medications that frequently result in hair loss include adriamycin, cyclophosphamide,dactinomycin, daunorubicin, docetaxel, doxorubicin, etoposide, fluorouracil.
What ailments lead to hair loss in women?
There are several factors that can cause hair loss, but some of the most prevalent ones are pregnancy, thyroid problems, and anemia. Psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis are examples of skin conditions. Autoimmune diseases and PCOS are also included.
- egain.hsn.com- Keranique Regrowth Hair Treatment FAQs.
- ulta.com- Hair Regrowth Treatment Easy Precision Sprayer
- honestbrandregrowthreviwes.com- Keranique Hair Regrowth Reviews
- drugs.com- Keranique For Women Hair Regrowth Treatment